tiistai 22. lokakuuta 2013

Musashootti: Roar




 
I used to bite my tongue and hold my breath
Scared to rock the boat and make a mess


 So I sat quietly, agreed politely


 I guess that I forgot I had a choice


 I let you push me past the breaking point
I stood for nothing, so I fell for everything


 You held me down, but I got up (hey!)


 Already brushing off the dust


You hear my voice, your hear that sound


 Like thunder, gonna shake the ground
You held me down, but I got up


 Get ready 'cause I had enough


 I see it all, I see it now


I got the eye of the tiger, the fire

 Dancing through the fire
 

'Cause I am a champion, and you're gonna hear me roar
 

Louder, louder than the lion


'Cause I am a champion, and you're gonna hear me roar!

-----------------------------------------------------------

 Miks en koskaan jaksa tehdä näitä loppuun asti :c Joka tapauksessa, olkaa hyvät! Vasta näin jälkeenpäin tajusin että olisin voinut muokata noi kuvat paljon paremminkin, mutta yrittäkää selvitä :/ 

7 kommenttia: